Proper Prefaces and Offertory Sentences Printed Format
This resource provides Proper Prefaces and Offertory Sentences for each Sunday of the Church Year. The themes are keyed to the Revised Common Lectionary and include Years A, B, and C as well as major Holy Days. Some references are made to the Book of Common Prayer (so owning one will help). However, this book will serve as an excellent resource for any liturgical church that celebrates Holy Communion on a regular basis.
Prefaces in printed format with CD, $30
To receive “pointed” prefaces (chant settings), see below.
In some parishes, it is the custom to sing part or all of the Mass. For those clergy and parishes, a supplement and companion to the Proper Prefaces and Offertory Sentences for Sundays, Years A, B, and C is available in pointed form. These “pointed” prefaces (chant settings) are available at no charge in electronic form only. If you desire these files, please notify us by email at email@example.com.
• 8 1/2 X 11 pages punched for 3-ring binder.
• Available in PDF, if preferred–see alternate product page.
• Prefaces ISBN 10: 0-9839899-4-X
• Prefaces ISBN 13: 978-0-9839899-4-3
• Pointed Prefaces (Chants) ISBN 10: 0-9839899-4-3
• Pointed Prefaces (Chants) ISBN 13: 978-0-9839899-4-3